by Anna Post
Sword fighting. That's all it took to catch my eye when I first came across FireFly Group Events, a California service specializing in helping to organize your bachelor or bachelorette party. They have numerous options to choose from, from the relaxing to the adventurous. I love the focus on quality time with your friends, not quality time in a bar you might not even remember later. (I live in fear of those little tiaras brides are made to wear!) And for those of you outside their sunny California reach, the site offers great inspiration.
I like that there focus is on creating memories, not secrets. And if sword fighting isn't your thing, there's also perfume-making, stunt driving, and trapeze lessons. I'll leave you with a few other offerings that sounded fun:
- Spy School – Cocktail Making, Self Defense, & Sword Fighting
- Days of Thunder – Go-Karting & Beer Tasting
- Fishy Pints – Deep Sea Fishing & Beer Tasting
- Cruising Candles – Candle Making & Boat Cruise
- Baking & Basking – Cupcake Decorating & Mini Facial or Massage